Monday, September 1, 2008

The Wyatts

Here it is! The much anticipated James and Kim blog! Haha - not really, but it IS about time we got one, so here she is. James and I were married on June 7, 2008 and have been having so much fun! Below are some of our engagement, bridals, and the joyous occasion - I know they have the photographers logo on them, but still haven't got the cd, so bear with!








Cutting the cake got a little messy.

This is our wonderful line of (some of) the siblings... showing show skin - whoot whoot!




- if that isn't a good looking husband....BUT, We are currently, well I am currently living in Cedar Hills and working in Orem, and he's living and working out in Iowa. Before you think our brand new marriage is already having problems, he's only out there for a month working so we can buy the beautiful new house the bank just accepted our offer on!


She needs a little more grass and a little less September strand of Christmas lights, but we see potential and are so excited!! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful, hard working husband, sure appreciate you James!

There is a glimpse into the life of James and Kim - more to come :)


8 comments:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Yea! I am so glad you finally have a blog! Now I can keep better tabs on you! haha...can't escape it! I can't believe your photographer hasn't gotten you your pics yet...slacker! I want to start scrapbooking them! It was good to talk to you. Keep in touch! Love ya!

Heaton Family said...

Yay you finally got a blog! I love the wedding pictures. You look fabulous! They accepted your offer!? How exciting, congrats!

Jeni and Mike said...

Hey Kimmy! It's good to see you've started a blog. I don't get to talk to you much so this will help me know what's going on in your life. You guys have a way cute house picked out. I'm sure mom is way excited to have a place to stay now when she goes up north ;). Hopefully James is about to return home, it's hard being away once you're used to having them around. Love you and miss you.

Kassi said...

Hey Kimmy!! Looks like you are just starting off married life with a bang!! YEAH FOR YOU! I found you through Jenny if you want add me to your list cuz I will be addind you to mine! :D

Spencer and Mallory said...

Kimmy! Holy crap! I didn't know you got married. Congratulations! Well, I'll add your blog to my friend list so we can stay in touch. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!

Heather said...

Kimmy and Troop! I cried when i read your blog! I am so happy that you guys are so happy!Kimmy thanks for loving and appresaiting my lil brother! We are couldn't ask for anyone better for him! I am just so happy for you guys! Your house looks gorgious! Can't wait to see the inside! Last weekend was a blast, thanks for being apart of it! See ya on Turkey! Get ready for some Canasta, butt kickin! Love you guys! Love Heather louderh@sosstaffing.com

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!!!! So the big 21, huh?? Maybe you guys need to come down and we can take a trip to Mesquite! Bart and I can really show ya what being 21 is all about! Hope you had a good day! Love Heather

Heather said...

Finally a update! I check your blog almost everyday! So thanks for the entertainment! It's so fun to see you guys so happy! I think about you guys all the time! Do you have any Easter plans? Youre more than welcome to come to our easter shindig and stay at my house! Love you guys! Heath