Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jazz Games and Baby Shower


This week we were able to score some Jazz tickets from a man James and I work with (Thanks Patrick!) and asked Sunny and Josh to come with us. They dropped everything and found a babysitter in 20 minutes due to the lack of notice we gave them and we are so glad they did because it was a blast! I didn't have my camera but stole the below pictures from Sunny's blog - so nice, posted twice - Thanks Jean!
Sunny and Josh

These are the XXL shirts Sunny and I won. Well technically we didn't win them- the row next to us won cups, the row behind us won t-shirts, and we were feeling like the spotlight was in reach but never quite hitting us and it was depressing. It must have been showing because the man that was giving out the t shirts to the row behind us asked if we wanted the two extra he had and we jumped on it. We also had a chance to grace the stadium with our faces on the jumbo for a few seconds in our free t-shirts - all in all it was a fun night - sad outcome to the game, but fun.

And a week, maybe two weeks ago, was my sisters babyshower! It was so nice to take off for the weekend and enjoy some actual springtime weather down in the STG.

I don't know why I didn't have my camera out more - but below are the couple pictures I did grab.


We celebrated at a park in Washington where it was a little windy, but not too bad - above are a few of the family and friends that came out.


This is a cute car seat cover that my mom picked out for Sarah

This is the gift basket I put together for Sarah (I promised it looked cuter - this is after she already pulled the items out) She doesn't look 8 months pregnant at all!

And last but not least this picture is posted as a tribute to James. I've been wanting curtains for our living room for a while and we finally went and got them. James hung them up - or tried to - that night but we didn't have the right screws and our curtain rods were too short. So the next day he made trips to three different stores and came home and hung them up for me. Then they were a little too high so he took them down and did it all over again - thanks baby :)

1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Hey busy sister! Thanks again for the awesome shower- you are THE BEST! Hey, will you upload your shower pics to Smiling Moments and give me access to download the originals? I didn't take any pics at the shower! Looks like a fun night out at the Jazz game- congrats on the shirts and I LOVE your living room. James did a great job! Come down for Easter!