Monday, May 11, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Last weekend - james took his annual golfing trip with the boys, and since I'm scared to death of staying the night in our house alone, I took off with the family to Disneyland! At first I was kinda like we're all pretty old... is disneyland gonna be exciting with no kids?... but it was so much fun! The lines were short - the weather was great - the song "it's a small world" was filling the air... Below are some pictures that I was able to snag.

the classic just about to enter picture.


1 Part "Ben"zene. Check.

Adam's never been one to listen...

Momma and Dad


Adam and Ben showing just how small of a world it really is...

since my mom and dad, and mike and jeni were all "couples" I spent a lot of time with these two on the rides - thanks for hanging out with me Adam and Ben!



and now for the real happiest place on earth - the beach! we went to the beach on saturday but it was a pretty crappy beach day so we didn't get to go in the water, but we played some bocci ball and walked the shore, so still a great day. James told me I couldn't take the camera to the beach because I would ruin it (he has his reasons) so I only took a couple pictures and then hid it the rest of the day.

freezing and playing some games

My dad celebrating his victory in bocci ball.

and last but not least - my adorable nephew was born on Monday - can't wait to go see him!


And that concludes the world's longest post! Slacking sure comes back to get ya. Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Heaton Family said...

Look who decided to post! Woman, now that I'm so far away you need to keep it updated! Looks like a BLAST! I'm jealous, I love Disney Land.. Well more California Adventure. Same thing! Your new nephew is soooo cute! Hopefully it'll make you baby hungry. :)

Sarah Jimenez said...

Ditto with Sunny! haha... that's one of my favorite pictures of Ryan. I am so jealous of the Cali trip. I would have loved to have gone. I loved all the pictures and your commentary! See you in a few weeks.

Amanda Lynn Smith said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Maybe we should have some kind of girls trip since the boys have theirs...whatchathink? (:

Heather said...

Hi Kimmy! I check your blog weekly so i was WAY excited to see new stuff! Thanks for the entertainment! We went to Disneyland the first week in May and had a BLAST!!! I laughed cuz we have pictures in the same places you do! The Tune Town jail and the flower Mickey Mouse up front of the park! Our beach day was warm though! The boys had so much fun! Miss you guys a ton!!! Hope all is well! email me! Lets plain a girls trip!