Monday, March 15, 2010

Fun with Family!

This weekend, my mom, Sarah, and her oh so cute kiddos came up to play! We went to The Living Planet Aquarium which impressed us! They had a lot of really cool animals and it was so fun to go through and see them all! Below are just some fun pictures of our day.

My mom and Rylee - she does not smile for cameras!!






And went to Disney on Ice - Which was AWESOME!!



This picture is kinda dark, but this Ursela costume killed me!



Even Ryan was entertained the whole show!





And the weekend before that we had even MORE fun with family. We went up to Sandy and had dinner and coloring of the eggs. I didn't get very many pictures, but of course the ones I got of are Kirra and Ashlyn, how could you not!





We sure love our families and are glad they are so close to us!


3 comments:

Heaton Family said...

DUDE! When are you guys gona have a kid!? Your taking forever!

The Jimenez's said...

I can't believe you beat me at posting AGAIN! Good job, sis! We sure had fun. I can't wait until Easter! Oh, and I soooo agree with Sunny! haha. Love you guys!

Kim Wyatt said...

I really would.. but I figured i should give both of you guys a little more time to think your kids are the cutest in the world because when the little wyatt's come along... watch out.