Saturday, April 10, 2010

**Easter 2010**

This year -James and I got to spend Easter in sunny St. George!


We spent our day dying Easter eggs at the park...


Enjoying the sun and nice green grass...



of course it included some bocci ball...

and lots of time with family!!


In unrelated easter news - James is headed off to Delaware for the summer to install again. Below being picture pretty much summaries how I feel about that. I love him, but hate that he's leaving. Four months - go fast!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!









1 comment:

Sarah Jimenez said...

Kimmy! You are doing so good at blogging! Good job; I on the other hand totally suck at it. I am sad that James is leaving...ahhhh...I hope you having a fun last hoo-rahh in Park City! You'll have to come and see us LOTS! So you're Easter pics made me kind of sad... I asked Cody to kind of lightly buzz Ryan's hair tonight...welllll...it looks more like a bik job!! ugh!! My little guy is bald.... so your pics with his nice long bangs made me miss them... Well love you guys!